It’s interesting to note that Google’s 2006 Christmas transition logo shows someone making a gift themselves. If everyone made all gifts themselves, search engine marketing would cease to exist, so it’s more that a bit of an interesting choice for them to show, don’t you think?
Subscribe or Connect with David Dalka
- Book Interview Dan Ariely – The Honest Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone – Especially Ourselves
- Everything I Know About Marketing I Learned From Google : Aaron Goldman Book Blog Tour
- Brand Marketing Channel Strategy Misfortune : Porters of Racine
- Local Search Marketing Keyword Content Strategy: Porters of Racine Appendix
- Search Engine Strategies New York City, San Francisco & Chicago 2010 Session Pitch : Home Page Title Tag – Hot or Not?
Who is David Dalka?
David Dalka (twitter) is a digital business strategy professional experienced in realigning organizations to capture customer demand while improving margins. David is a motivational business keynote speaker providing customized business strategy services and corporate executive retreats. David has been cited in business publications like
Your event soon!
Please inquire about advance book pre-orders!