I saw Hertz ads numerous times on Monday with related Simpson coverage. Was it a blanket ad or was it targeted on Simpson as a keyword? Certainly is an interesting question. For you Gen Y folks out there who may not know, I should explain that Simpson was once a spokesperson for Hertz back when he played NFL football. What do people think about this?
Was Hertz Targeting OJ Simpson Keywords on Monday?
Subscribe or Connect with David Dalka
- Most Interesting Things I Saw at Internet Retailer Conference & Expo 2013 (IRCE2013)
- Ted Matthews Interview : The Real Meaning of ‘Brand’ is Outstanding Culture
- When the Best Infographics Are No Infographic at All?
- Bestselling Author John Mackey – Conscious Capitalism 2013 Book Tour Chicago Stop
- Jeffrey Hayzlett Book Interview – Running the Gauntlet : Essential Business Lessons to Lead, Drive Change, and Grow Profits
Who is David Dalka?
David Dalka (twitter) is a digital business strategy professional experienced in realigning organizations to capture customer demand while improving margins. David is a motivational business keynote speaker providing customized business strategy services and corporate executive retreats. David has been cited in business publications like
Your event soon!
Please inquire about advance book pre-orders!