However, the numbers are extremely fine and as Greg asked the authors, “Why the disconnect between the satisfaction data and market share?” The other thing that should be pointed out is that these numbers are not that granular in nature. My advice is to take these numbers with a grain of salt as they may of may not result in the market share changes they suggest over the next 12-24 months. Essentially the question is will this report cause people to talk about switching over dinner with family and friends tonight?
University of Michigan Consumer Satisfaction Index Report 2007
Subscribe or Connect with David Dalka
- Book Interview Dan Ariely – The Honest Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone – Especially Ourselves
- Everything I Know About Marketing I Learned From Google : Aaron Goldman Book Blog Tour
- Brand Marketing Channel Strategy Misfortune : Porters of Racine
- Local Search Marketing Keyword Content Strategy: Porters of Racine Appendix
- Search Engine Strategies New York City, San Francisco & Chicago 2010 Session Pitch : Home Page Title Tag – Hot or Not?
Who is David Dalka?
David Dalka (twitter) is a digital business strategy professional experienced in realigning organizations to capture customer demand while improving margins. David is a motivational business keynote speaker providing customized business strategy services and corporate executive retreats. David has been cited in business publications like
Your event soon!
Please inquire about advance book pre-orders!