The land grab described in the Seattle Times seems to indicate this might be the truth. Seattle and the surrounding region is a wonderful place, I’d love to live there one day either in downtown Seattle or Bellevue. It’s interesting that they are moving locations to where the available talent is. They should explore Chicago once they’ve exploited Seattle’s talent markets fully.
Seattle – New Search Marketing Executive Mecca?
Subscribe or Connect with David Dalka
- Ted Matthews Interview : The Real Meaning of ‘Brand’ is Outstanding Culture
- Business Author Ro Khanna Discusses His Thought Provoking Book Entrepreneurial Nation
- Book Interview Dan Ariely – The Honest Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone – Especially Ourselves
- Harvey Mackay Book Interview : THE MACKAY MBA OF SELLING IN THE REAL WORLD
- Everything I Know About Marketing I Learned From Google : Aaron Goldman Book Blog Tour
Who is David Dalka?
David Dalka (twitter) is a digital business strategy professional experienced in realigning organizations to capture customer demand while improving margins. David is a motivational business keynote speaker providing customized business strategy services and corporate executive retreats. David has been cited in business publications like
Your event soon!
Please inquire about advance book pre-orders!