Trent Reznor and Peter Murphy have both long been linked as Trent credits Peter for breaking him into radio (see end of Youtube video below). Matt Cutts pointed out some of NIN’s best practices pointing to Bill Slawski’s post on Indsutrial Music Marketing. I’ll add another example. Last year, Trent and Peter toured together and did some pre-show perfomances together in various places. They were on a page where you could download them. Due to that they are now on Youtube. I post Trent singing the Bauhaus classic “Bela Lugosis Dead” and Peter Murphy’s “Strange Kind of Love” for your enjoyment.
NIN-Trent Reznor and Viral Marketing
Subscribe or Connect with David Dalka
- Most Interesting Things I Saw at Internet Retailer Conference & Expo 2013 (IRCE2013)
- Ted Matthews Interview : The Real Meaning of ‘Brand’ is Outstanding Culture
- When the Best Infographics Are No Infographic at All?
- Bestselling Author John Mackey – Conscious Capitalism 2013 Book Tour Chicago Stop
- Book Interview Dan Ariely – The Honest Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone – Especially Ourselves
Who is David Dalka?
David Dalka (twitter) is a digital business strategy professional experienced in realigning organizations to capture customer demand while improving margins. David is a motivational business keynote speaker providing customized business strategy services and corporate executive retreats. David has been cited in business publications like
Your event soon!
Please inquire about advance book pre-orders!