So Scoble wants to make cartoonists into an revenue generating business. As I continue to look for that proper leadership role, I have extreme compassion for others trying to get people to see value in their skill set and properly evaluate their future potential value so I brainstormed a bit. I have some ideas for Dawn Douglass to explore:
1) Video game companies designing graphics
2) Non-profits needing to explain their value
3) Any company or person needing to tell a story
4) Cartoon transcripts of Scoble’s PodTech interviews
5) Or maybe designing a new Olympic logo for the 2012 London games!
Yikes the logo below cost 400,000 GBP ($797,000) to make according to the Guardian Limited and BBC News. The BBC stated that the video version caused reports of epileptic seizures. The numerous negative YouTube videos can be viewed here.