B. L. Ochman points out why most corporations shouldn’t blog. Of course, this is why blogging is so much about change management and customer experience!
Why Most Corporations Should Not Blog
Subscribe or Connect with David Dalka
- My Thoughts on Susan L Wagner of BlackRock Joining Apple’s Board
- Interview of Daniel Isenberg on the Potential To Launch Contrarian Business Ideas Successfully and His Top Entrepreneurship Book
- Most Interesting Things I Saw at Internet Retailer Conference & Expo 2013 (IRCE2013)
- Ted Matthews Interview : The Real Meaning of ‘Brand’ is Outstanding Culture
- When the Best Infographics Are No Infographic at All?
Who is David Dalka?
David Dalka (twitter) is a digital business strategy professional experienced in realigning organizations to capture customer demand while improving margins. David is a motivational business keynote speaker providing customized business strategy services and corporate executive retreats. David has been cited in business publications like
Your event soon!
Please inquire about advance book pre-orders!