As part of my ongoing discussions regarding the coming transformations in online recruiting, I will need to discuss the growing obsolescence and misleading nature of college and campus recruiting programs (The education is great, the actual access to certain career paths is not – I can say this as an alumni of the University of Chicago GSB MBA program). These serve to create artificial and inefficient job markets that work primarily to serve the future acquisition of students than it does to have corporations acquire the best talent available on the market. As a society we are not using all of our best resources efficiently due to these outdated recruiting programs and lack of full utilization of Generation X, many have not been redeployed full from the 2000-2003 downturn. This is a major part of the many coming transformations necessary when the baby boomers retire and ones that most organizations are unprepared for.
Chicago GSB, Generation X and Some Changes Needed in Online Recruiting
Subscribe or Connect with David Dalka
- Ted Matthews Interview : The Real Meaning of ‘Brand’ is Outstanding Culture
- Business Author Ro Khanna Discusses His Thought Provoking Book Entrepreneurial Nation
- Harvey Mackay Book Interview : THE MACKAY MBA OF SELLING IN THE REAL WORLD
- Tom Churchwell Venture Capital Speech at University of Chicago GSB
- ASW08 Looking Back at My New Friends at Affiliate Marketing Summit West
Who is David Dalka?
David Dalka (twitter) is a digital business strategy professional experienced in realigning organizations to capture customer demand while improving margins. David is a motivational business keynote speaker providing customized business strategy services and corporate executive retreats. David has been cited in business publications like
Your event soon!
Please inquire about advance book pre-orders!